Saturday, October 4, 2008

CD Wedding Program

This CD wedding program is a neat, personalized idea for a classy memento of your special day. Check out this and other how-to video at http://www.pashweddings.com/.

Sounds like it takes awhile to download the music (which should be done legally, of course), and the decorating of the cover could be time-consuming, but the end result is a wedding compilation perfectly in tune with you and your new spouse! I think it can be done several different ways, too. For example, if I go with this idea, I probably won't do the program bit. Rather, I'll have baskets of wedding CDs for guests to take with them as favors at our reception!

To tie it all together, I'm thinking of creating a monogram for Carlos and myself, and then stamping/embossing it on both the wedding programs and the CD. Carlos is really into stamps and has been learning how to etch his own, so this could be a fun joint DIY project for the two of us (and his ultra-artistic family)! This is all still just brainstorming, of course. I'll keep you posted on how it all turns out.

No comments: